Because your boat is more than just a hobby, (it's an investment) the service and maintenance needs are a important fact, that shouldn't be taken lightly.
NOT ALL REPAIR SHOPS ARE CREATED EQUAL ! You should always be completely confident with where you entrust your boats service & repair needs.
Ask yourself these five questions:
1. How were you treated? With the respect that you deserve?
2. Was your problem addressed and repaired the first time?
3. Was the repair done sooner than expected?
4. Was it a quality repair at a reasonable charge?
5. Was the vessel kept clean?
6. Do you know the three myths of the boating industry?
If you answered "NO" to any of these questions, you may be compromising the quality care and condition of your fishing, recreational or & ski boat.
We encourage you always be prepared, by keeping your vessel in tip-top condition!